Worship: For Heaven’s Sake The road to religious tyranny all began when Lucifer desired to be God and have worship for himself. (Read Isaiah 14:14 and 2 Thessalonians 2:4, and read more below.)
Wellness: For Health’s Sake If your bowels don’t move within 25 hours, be concerned. Toxins develop in the colon in that time and cause a host of health issues. Pastor Flemons, a doctor of biblical wellness and naturopathy, called constipation the Mother of Disease and suggested solutions for constipation. (Read more below.)
QT/QT We learned that slippery elm is also great for babies; it is very soothing. It is also great for relieving nausea and for helping to keep food down. Combined with cayenne pepper and golden seal, slippery elm is even great for ulcers.
Copy and paste:
Playback: To listen by phone to former broadcasts, call (712)770-4019. Access Code: 635270. Reference number for today’s broadcast: 169.
PRAY today. SHARE THIS PRESENTATION on your social media sites. DONATE on this site. HELP expand this ministry.
JOIN Times of Refreshing Wellness Ministry as a gospel medical missionary or trainee. Call 855-867-4600 for more information. Learning how to help people recover their health might help save your own life.
WE’RE MOVING! INTO ALL TIME ZONES at 6 am and 8 pm Eastern, Central, Mountain and Pacific. We need volunteers for the Mountain and Pacific times rebroadcast at 8 p.m.
LAUNCH AN EXCITING CAREER in naturopathy. Online courses leading to the doctor of naturopathy in original medicine are available at iiomonline.com. Bachelor and master degrees and certificates are also available.
For Heaven’s Sake…
Worship is directed and described by the Most High God, the King of Kings, in the Ten Commandments, as kings make laws and require obedience. Pastor Flemons directed our attention to the fourth commandment, the Sabbath of the Lord, the seventh day of the week. But the first day of the week, Sunday, through the National Sunday Law, is what prophecy declares to be the future and final test of loyalty. Pastor Flemons encourages everyone to build faith, for it will take faith to stand firm on Bible principles, rather than on the traditions of men. People will be deceived into thinking that the way back to God is for all denominations to unite through Sunday worship. (Read Psalm 5:1-3, Deuteronomy 10:17; Revelation 19:16; and the 3rd and 6th chapters of Daniel.)
For Health’s Sake…
Solutions for Constipation
- 1. Follow the REFRESHING Way to healing and health. Exercising, eating healthy, drinking water (H2O), and relying on God are critical when reversing constipation. Stroll the first 30 minutes after mealtimes. Eat a vegetarian diet, free of dairy and flesh and increasing fiber, which sweeps the colon clean. Water is a must to help move the bowels; sometimes this alone will move the bowels. Hydrate! Drink half your body’s weight in ounces between meals, leaving at least one hour between meals and drinking liquids. Relying on God relieves stress. Prolonged stress hinders proper bowel movement.
2. Use TOR Colon Cleanse. Among many other herbs, it contains psyllium, which provides bulk; cascara sagrada, which moves the bowels but is not habit forming like senna; and slippery elm, a natural stool softener.
3. Take Magnesium Citrate Liquid. Liquid magnesium is a mineral that pulls water into the colon, which causes a diarrhea affect. So drink plenty of water with this method.
4. Add ground flaxseeds to every meal. It adds a nutty flavor to your foods.
5. Psyllium (1 teaspoon) stirred in water is beneficial for bowel movement.
6. Sometimes enemas are needed. Enemas irrigate the colon and stimulate the liver to purge toxins.